About Our Island
Anguilla is located one hundred and fifty miles east of Puerto Rico, and a mere six miles north of the French/Dutch island of St Martin/St Maarten. Well-known for its breathtaking beaches, hospitable people, world class accommodations and well developed professional infrastructure, Anguilla has become a wonderful place to vacation and to do business.
Highlights of Anguilla
- Neutral tax jurisdiction – there are no income, capital gains, estate or corporate taxes.
- No taxes on international and banking transactions
- No foreign exchange controls
- Modern Legislation
- Excellent legal system based on English Common law. The court system is administered by the Magistrate's Court, the High Court and the Court of Appeal of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court of Justice, with a final right of appeal to the Privy Council in the UK.
- Dynamic and well-regulated financial services sector and a well-developed professional infrastructure that allows for first rate online service.
- Political and economic stability - Anguilla’s government is fully committed to the advancement of its financial sector, offering all the necessary requirements in terms of expeditiousness, cost-effectiveness and efficiency in company formation matters.
- 5th Largest Captive Insurance domicile in the world.
- Immediate registration of companies facilitiated by “ACORN” (Anguilla’s Commercial Online Registration Network).
- Ideal for import, export, e-commerce, real estate and intellectual property businesses.
- First rate hotel accommodations, restaurants, and service.